Residencies with Shakespeare in Action
- An in-depth study of a Shakespeare play over several weeks.
- An opportunity to work with a professional actor-educator who visits your school.
- An interactive and dynamic approach to Shakespeare that gets students on their feet and exploring the story.
- For Kindergarten – Grade 12, up to 30 students per Residency.
- Available September – June.
- We require at least 6 weeks between the reservation and the start of the program
- Can pick any Shakespeare play.
- Can work towards a production (Performance Residency) or can do an intensive guided study (Academic Residency).
- Can customize the Residency Schedule around their timetable.
- Receive a Residency Syllabus with day-to-day lesson plans.
- Receive a binder full of scenes/scripts, activities, assessment and evaluation materials.
- Have access to SIA’s on-line collection of video tutorials and lesson plans.
- Have a direct line to the Director of Education for questions – phone, e-mail, or Skype!
Cost for Residencies: Negotiated based on the length and intensity of the Residency
For more information on our masterclass workshops, please fill out an inquiry form, or call us at (416) 703-4881.