May 13th -June 17th ( 6 sessions)
classes for ages 7-12
Learn the basics of improv with other kids and have fun doing it!
Ever wanted to star in your own scene? Ever wanted to write a story with your friends?
What if you could do both – on the spot!Improvising is a great acting tool that gets you creating characters and scenes quickly and confidently without a script.
Improv for Kids instills the fundamentals of improvisation so kids can learn and laugh witheach other from the comfort and safety of their own home.
By using the tools of improvisation participants will create hilarious scenes from thin air. This class is great for advancing communication skills, learning to follow instincts and increasing self confidence.
Say yes! Sign up for Improv For Kids today.
*Limited spaces available, contact email@example.com for scholarship opportunities*
- Class One: Intro to Improv. Games that will introduce the concept of improv.
- Class Two: Yes And… Doing exercises that further develop an understanding of the core basics of improvisation
- Class Three: Creating the story with the who, what, where
- Class Four: Fun games to build your story telling ability
- Class Five: Learning to trust yourself in a scene
- Class Six: Creating solid scenes without a script in a group